a few favorites
some of my favorite photos…
One of my passions, especially over the past year, is photography. I love the idea of capturing a single moment in time – a literal snapshot of now – with enough feeling and energy to tell its own story.
Among the pages of my site I’ve included my own photography with my stories, but here – they each stand for themselves. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did taking them.
(Oh, and click the right-most icon to view the gallery full-screen. I definitely recommend that!)
Mila (Jacob Stetser)
is a writer, photographer,
& anything else that interests him.
- How does it feel, physically, to become awakened?
- How do I keep from absorbing other people’s negative energy?
- a long love letter to the night and those who live there
- Are there ways to banish suffering from this world?
- eternal return
- soledad del que no sabe nada
- spooky action (at a distance)
- so let me in