the land of if
a work in progress
Just you wait :)
- excerpt from the middle of an untold taleHer eyes closed tightly, their corners crinkled up like a chocolate candy wrapper twisted round its treasure.
- rented, not ownedAnd if we’re really lucky, maybe we decide to go walk down to the park and share a few moments together.
- bottle capThey never did. I was their intoxicant.
- 3 reflectionsMadeline in the mirror, answering her unspoken questions…
- vignettiaThe fog moved down from the mountains and slipped around the car like a cat preparing for sleep, and she moved.
- in the dark, everyone’s a loverEverything around you wants in, everything within you wants out, and you cough, and she laughs like pine trees; and the man in you, he wants to dance.
- the corner of If & MaybeAll you can offer is a weak blessing – the same blessing you’ve been offering yourself since you began this journey east – to home – to the land you know too well: I hope you get where you’re going okay.
Mila (Jacob Stetser)
is a writer, photographer,
& anything else that interests him.
- How does it feel, physically, to become awakened?
- How do I keep from absorbing other people’s negative energy?
- a long love letter to the night and those who live there
- Are there ways to banish suffering from this world?
- eternal return
- soledad del que no sabe nada
- spooky action (at a distance)
- so let me in